Safeguarding Your Finances Online
At Bank of New Hampshire, we’re dedicated to more than just banking; we’re committed to enabling your financial dreams. Every day regular people lose their hard-earned money to scammers. With instances of fraud becoming more widespread, both you and your bank play a key role in maintaining the security of your personal information. Here’s a glimpse into how we prioritize financial security at BNH and some essential tips for your everyday financial safety.
How BNH Safeguards Your Finances:
- Secure logins: We use the latest technologies including secure logins, multi-factor authentication, encryption, timed logouts
,and other best practices to ensure the security of your data.
- Trusted partnerships: We collaborate with trusted vendors to create a robust digital banking space for our customers.
- Dedicated experts: We maintain a dedicated team of experts to monitor and shield our customers’ data against emerging threats.
Additional Steps You Can Take:
- Stay informed: Educate yourself on data privacy best practices.
- Update your defenses: Keep your browsers up to date with the latest virus protection and malware alerts.
- Be skeptical: Take caution with unsolicited emails and texts with attachments or links. Think before you click!
It is important that you understand what you and your bank can do to keep your money and information safe. Your active involvement in prioritizing data privacy ensures the security of your financial information. Together, we can maintain the highest standards of data privacy for a safer online banking experience.
Click here for additional cyber security information.