BNH Participates in Statewide #NHBanksGiveBack Effort
Laconia, New Hampshire – November 7, 2023 – Throughout the month of October, Bank of New Hampshire participated in #NHBanksGiveBack, a volunteer celebration organized by the NH Bankers Association. BNH joined the New Hampshire banking industry to support local communities through volunteer efforts and financial support.
#NHBanksGiveBack is a coordinated month of service where NH Bankers Association’s member banks are asked to engage in one or more of their regularly scheduled community service efforts during the month of October.
Bank of New Hampshire proudly engaged in a range of charitable activities during the #NHBanksGiveBack campaign, with a total of 24 dedicated volunteers contributing 77 volunteer hours. In addition to contributing valuable time, BNH also donated $10,450 in financial support to these initiatives. Bank of New Hampshire’s commitment to making a positive impact on our communities goes beyond banking. The organizations served across New Hampshire include the following:
- Pope Memorial SPCA’s “Walk for the Animals” in Concord
- Aspire Women’s Center’s “Fall Fundraising Event” in Laconia
- American Legion Post #59’s “1st Annual Fundraising Golf Tournament” in Hillsborough
- Somersworth Festival Association’s “Pumpkin Festival” in Somersworth
- Concord Coalition to End Homelessness’ “Blues, Brews, and BBQ” in Concord
- Town of Thornton’s “Trunk or Treat” in Thornton
- Cleaning buses at the Boys & Girls Club of Manchester in Manchester
- Volunteering with the New Hampshire Food Bank in its statewide Fresh Rescue program
- SCARE NH’s costume donation drive and volunteering at the distribution event
- Restoring a playground and teaching classes at the Community Action Partnership of Strafford County in Dover
- Sponsoring Pumpkin Fest, judging the pumpkin display competition, and helping set up for the event with the Lakes Region Chamber in Laconia
Bank of New Hampshire is proud to have been part of this statewide effort, showcasing our dedication to the well-being of the communities we serve.
Bank of New Hampshire is excited about this partnership as we aspire to remain an independent mutual financial institution, delivering innovative solutions and exceptional service, while assisting our employees, customers and communities to build brighter futures.
Bank of New Hampshire, founded in 1831 provides deposit, lending and wealth management products and services to families and businesses throughout New Hampshire and southern Maine. With 21 banking offices and assets exceeding $2 billion, Bank of New Hampshire is the oldest and one of the largest independent banks in the state. Bank of New Hampshire is a mutual organization, focused on the success of the bank’s customers, communities and employees, rather than stockholders. For more information, call 1.800.832.0912 or visit BNH.Bank
About New Hampshire Bankers Association
The New Hampshire Bankers Association is a statewide, not-for-profit trade association representing and serving banking institutions in the State of New Hampshire. The mission of NH Bankers is to support our members by fostering a banking environment that strengthens our communities. For further information, please visit www.nhbankers.com or call (603) 224-5373.
Photo Caption: Bank of New Hampshire employees performing various volunteer efforts across New Hampshire.